Come Join Our Team!
Do you love to sell?
Do you love helping people?
Have you ever thought about a Real Estate Career?
If this is you then we want to talk!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We want you to discover a best kept secret - one of the most rewarding, lucrative, fun professions... residential Real Estate. There is no ceiling on how much you can earn. No real estate experience is necessary. We are more interested in your talent and heart than your experience. We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored to and learn from some of the best in the real estate industry. Our ideal candidate is conscientious, articulate, driven, energetic, loves to learn and is coachable. If you enjoy working with others, we would love to hear from you. We are passionate about helping you achieve your best!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Tampa Bay area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- An experienced salesperson who loves to sell?
- A licensed Agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, accountability and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
To apply please upload your resume and submit your cover letter during the application process.
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills
- Calling customers
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Qualify and track all incoming leads throughout dedicated CRM
- Following up with new and past clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or willing to get one
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Remains calm and proactive in high pressure situations
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Positive, enthusiastic motivated and solution oriented and a real team player
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Loves to prospect
- Comfortable on the phones
- Tech savvy
$100,000+ at plan Commission Based
About The Kathie Lea Team at ReMax Realtec
The Kathie Lea Team is one of the top 3 teams in Pinellas County for representing buyers and we are looking to add several more team members to handle our growth! Last year we closed over 145 homes with over $40M in sales and this year we are track to do even more!
We are very much a "family" and care about each other, all the while holding each other accountable. Our environment is professional, very fast paced and yet has a casual feel.
Our clients are always our primary concern.
Kathie Lea has been an agent since 2000 and has been involved in over 1,150 transactions!
We love helping team members achieve their dreams and goals and watching their lives and lifestyles improve!
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.