Join Us Transaction Coordinator
Hello 'Future' Transaction Coordinator!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are at the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Transaction Coordinator and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Manage and execute company processes
- Deliver a very high level of customer service to all clients and prospects that you come in contact with
- Handle multiple contracts at different phases with confidence and accuracy
- Present our company benefits so all clients understand and experience our highest level of service
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Build strong relationships and deliver a high level of service for our partners and affiliates
- Coordinate appointments and meetings amongst multiple schedules
- Over communicate and work with fellow team members to create the best experience possible for clients and prospects
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, please email us your test results to Jobs@KathieLeaHomes.com
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.